Symphony of Ash

Friday, December 14, 2007

Going home

The thought hasn't quite hit me yet that tomorrow night I will be on a different bed in a different weather.

I feel like I've become less of a person this year. But at least that in itself is a good realisation.

So I now have new year resolutions, which is a rarity.
I resolve to be more patient. (A quality I have lost more and more of)
I resolve to be kinder.
I resolve to be more caring.
I resolve to be stronger.
I resolve to be more confident.
I resolve to be more thankful.
I resolve to keep trying.

And I hope next year will be a better year!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How's Penang?

=)

2:20 PM  
Blogger Felix said...

...I resolve to go jumping off things with my friends more often...

2:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

haha- 4th year was kinda on the soul/ anyone after personal growth.

well I resolve to be less crazy

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

9:50 PM  
Blogger Ash said...

Merry Christmas everyone!

Penang is fine. A little boring. I miss my little models to assemble and paint.

But the place is a moderately good reprieve from stuff. Well lots of friends will be around in the coming week - so that's exciting.

you'll never be less crazy jeanie - especially when our assessments next year hit. lol

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home